Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Activity 3: Achieving our Dreams

Activity 3:
Achieving our Dreams
I will be helping my friend Tuku Levi.
his dream is to be a rugby player and to play for
Samoa and he is really fast and a tricky player
to help him to get his dream job I can probably help
he does the rugby training in the park and makes him run
keep him healthy and strong I can pay for his healthy
meals and working out stuff. I hope i get to do more and
I hope for my hard work with him he gets his dream job.
POSTER

1 comment:

  1. Malo e lelei Dhanonjoy,

    Tino Pai on making it to your third bonus activity of the week! You are definitely on a roll, please don’t slow down anytime soon, I thoroughly enjoy reading your blog posts!

    I really enjoyed your blog post for dream job/ achieving our dreams. I think it is so awesome that your friend wants to be a professional Rugby player one day, we actually have the best rugby team in the World here in New Zealand.

    I can see that you are very supportive of your friend Tuku Levi and he is very lucky to have a friend like you. This activity asks you to complete this activity as a poster or an infographic. If you want to gain full points for this activity could you please update/ edit this poster.

    Kueni :)

    ReplyDelete