Pages

Monday, December 23, 2019

Miracle on the Hudson

Activity 3:
Miracle on the Hudson I know a person who has done something pretty brave and that person is called David he is from Ethiopia. There was a guy getting bitten by a massive bulldog at that moment me and David was sitting at our local skate park and when David say something like that happening he rushed to the spot with a stick pretending to hit the dog and when the dog was not leaving him David decided to pull the dogs neck of the kid and he screamed to me to call 111 and ask for an ambulance and i did can an ambulance. David was bitten by the dog as well. the ambulance rushed it 7 mins they were really happy that David helped the boy but they told him some ways to get into this stuff. I think he was really brave and took a risk to save another person life .

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Dhanonjoy,

    I am back to comment on more of your blog posts. I would love to hear back from you and hear how your holidays are going. You have been so active on the Summer Learning Journey which has been great to see. What else have you been up to over the summer?

    Wow, it sounds as though you went through a scary ordeal when you were involved in the dog attack. Your friend David sounds like he was extremely brave to jump in and help the boy. I could imagine that you would have had to be brave as well to call the ambulance. I have often thought about how I might react if I was put in your situation. What was the advice that the medics told David?

    I am really interested to hear how I might help someone if they were being attacked by a dog.

    Nga mihi,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete