Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Activity 3: Girl Power

my role model is a person most of the soccer fans know his name is Neymar jr I just love the way he does everything mainly the way he plays which really helps me. for example, I have watched a lot of his soccer games and I have learned how to do those tricks in real life and I think he is my role model mainly because he is a humble person with a great personality and he has been himself for a long time.
he is a car lover as well as me. so I think there are a lot more reasons I like him.

2 comments:


  1. Mōrena Dhanonjoy,

    Thanks for sharing some information about Neymar Jr, I didn’t know about him so I found it really interesting. I went and did some of my own research after reading your post and found that he is from Brazil, that is pretty cool! A couple of my friends are travelling to Brazil in a months’ time for Carnival (it’s one of the biggest street festivals in the world, have you heard of it?) and they will probably go to some football games when they’re there - i’m very jealous!

    I like how you’ve explained why he is a role model of yours - I think it’s awesome that you’re looking up to someone who is humble and authentically themselves. What is the best or most wise thing he’s ever taught you?

    Have a great day and keep up the awesome blogging, i’m really enjoying reading your posts.

    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you i did not heard about the carnival i wish i could go i wish i get to see him when we go for a world tour .
    have a good day

    ReplyDelete