Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Activity 1: The World of Hip Hop

I did not think they really needed to work on something but if you talk about the song I would not play it in front of my 3 years old sister. because there are some swear words but I don't think that is a big problem. To be honest I think they had great costumes, for example, the clothes for the girls it was fire pink and black. and I how all of them used there hips πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚at the same time I really love it no complains   πŸ˜‡☺

2 comments:

  1. TΔ“nā Koe Dhanonjoy,

    Thank you for completing the first activity of Week , Day 5 the last lot of activities Wohooo! Thank you for sharing your review of the Royal Family dance sudio’s performance. I can tell that you watched their performance very closely a commented on so many things that happened during this.

    Did you know much about the Royal Family or Parris before doing this activity? Did you know that many dancers in her company along with her have performed with many famous people all around the world such as Justin Bieber, Jennifer Lopez, Chris Brown and even Sam Smith.

    Have a fantastic Friday afternoon Khaalid,
    Kueni.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you no i did not know anything about this people

    ReplyDelete