Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Activity 3: ‘Dear Jacinda’

I would like our prime minister to help and support some more families who
(needs) help. I know that she is being a great help for all our communities
nut I would like her to decrease the patrol price because it has been too high and it is
being a problem for the families which has a perfect budget for there family. so I think it's not fair for there kids coz I know some of my friends who does not get to have any trips either any outing or they don't really get any happy family time to spend with there family and if they even want to go somewhere like a long drive or outing they would need to pay for petrol which is really expensive this day.
I hope our president will do something about it.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Dhanonjoy, how is your Monday going?

    I’ve just read your letter to Jacinda, ka pai on completing this task! I like how detailed your letter is and how you’ve supported your points with reasons that are really thoughtful and heart-felt. I can tell you feel strongly about NZ reducing petrol prices.

    Have you seen this article? You might find it interesting as it is related:
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/115126155/competition-not-working-properly-at-the-pump-watchdog-finds

    Have a fabulous day, and you never know...Jacinda may come across your blog!
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete