Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Activity 2: Overcoming Adversity

yea I think I have experienced a challenge
about art because for a long time I try to think something
in my mind and draw it and I try to make it meaningful and
I kept thinking but did not get anything but we went to a funeral
and thought something like this and what it means it does what you can
in your life is going  and your coffin is being ready for and your time is coming
forward to go to God's house.


I know my art is not good ☺😇

2 comments:


  1. Tēnā koe Dhanonjoy,

    Thank you so much for doing the activity about overcoming challenges, and thank you for being so open in your post. I really appreciated that :) I can see what you mean about it sometimes being difficult to find inspiration for art and I think a lot of artists struggle with this. I think it's so awesome how you’re able to reflect on this and put it into words. I guess the key is not to force it, the ideas and inspiration will flow when the time is right, and art doesn’t necessarily have to be meaningful...it can just be art if that’s what you want it to be :)

    I think the piece of art you’ve shared is incredibly artistic Dhanonjoy, the scaling and perspective is spot on - I can see you’ve got a real talent! I think the shading on the clock in fantastic and I like how you’ve explained where the inspiration came from - I’m sorry you lost someone and had to go to a funeral.

    If it feels right for you, I would encourage you to keep doing your art and using the inspiration that naturally comes to you, to influence your ideas.

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Ka kite,
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for commenting

    ReplyDelete