Pages

Friday, January 10, 2020

Activity 3: Apple vs Microsoft

Apple and Samsung
they are having an amazing competition in bringing the best product they could for the customers.
Samsung is pretty much easy and gentle to use rather than an iPhone but on the other hand, iPhone is actually famous for making their products a bit more competitive also they have changed a lot about there language system from the actual world but Samsung is pretty much same as the actual world and easy for people to understand about it this day SAMSUNG and IPHONE looks like they are competing about the camera the latest iPhone is iPhone 11 pro max and Samsungs latest phone is Samsung galaxy cover pro I think they are really good competitors but I think I will choose an iPhone rather than Samsung because I already have a Samsung.

2 comments:

  1. Tēnā koe Dhanonjoy, I hope you’re having a wonderful day!

    Thanks for doing week three, day one, activity one - ka pai! I really like how much detail you’ve gone into in this post and it’s great that you’ve added an image. I had an iPhone for years and then I switched to Samsung and I don’t think I'll ever go back! Samsung’s are so much better in my opinion as they are cheaper and basically do all the same things :)

    Have a groovy day and thanks for blogging,
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for commenting
    but i think iphone is better i have got the new iphone 11 pro max and my dad has the new Samsung i have compared it in different ways and i think iphone is better this day from the side of camera,gaming,videography etc

    ReplyDelete